Friday, February 13, 2009

Pre-Namibia

So I don’t have time for a formal entry, but I wanted to post my questions for Namibia, so here it is:

Will I see all of the Big 5 animals? Will I be able to do a night ride? How will sleeping in a tent go? How big is the German Colonial Legacy? Will there be a lot of English (its their national language)? Will I love the country? Will the people be nice? Will I be able to eat the food? Will it be good? What crazy food will I eat? Will my international phone work? Will it be hot? Will I get crazy dreams from my Malaria medicine?

Happy Sailing!
Elyssa

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    hope you are having a wonderful time with all your studies and seeing all the wonderful sights. Can't wait to hear about your adventures in Namibia. I am trying to go back on your blog to the beginning and read everything because it is sooooooo interesting.
    Carolyn in Louisiana

    ReplyDelete